Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's been a while since I have written on here. Almost an eternity actually. My life has been hectic, and unorganized, and now I am finally getting back into a place where I can allow myself to get back on track with my writing. I cannot guarantee that this will be on a daily or even a weekly basis. My life is still busy, as I have new roles emerging everyday, but these roles allow me more free time, I have a set schedule, and the ability to set aside time during my busy work day to sit and write for a minute or two. I have moved, I now live in the Uptown area of Minneapolis, MN. I enjoy the urban and suburban convergence of this area very much, as I wake up in the morning I can still see lovely homes in my area, but the metropolitan life is only a stone's throw away, and anytime excitement is needed, I am able to jump in my car, and putter down the road to find some excitement. I needed this kind of availability of fun, I am only 20, but I have put myself in a corporate career, and the repercussions of this were not completely evident at the the time of acceptance. I love working, and I love the paychecks on payday, but the corporate slum, and flourescent tan that I am developing from sitting in the office all day wears on an individual. I am happy though, and that is all that really counts. I now have a girlfriend, she was studying abroad in spain, and now has returned home, and our relationship is working as beautifully locally as it was remotely, and I constantly look forward to a beautiful future with her. I love her, and I love the time she spends in my 3rd floor walk up. Wherever I am I wish she was there, and whenever she's not, I know she's thinking of me. I am now sitting in my cubicle at work, deviously taking time away from my duldrum day to allow the world to read my thoughts. a sort of tele-kynesis, but I ommit some of my thoughts for reasons related to censorship. Like music some of my "lyrics" would be rather explicit if produced in this form, and offending indviduals is something I like to limit. I hope to continue writing on a regular basis, any support by the public is always encouraged. I'm getting back on track, and I hope you will all be hearing from me soon.

No comments: